Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Arrival in Croatia

I'm finally here in Croatia! Our apartment is amazing! It has old furniture! And the piano is awesome but mom won't let me use it yet. Our apartment's backyard is the train station so we hear trains all day. And the screeching of the train as it comes to a stop. And occasionally a horn honking. Every room in the house has a heater except for mine. Mom can't find the hot water so someone's coming over to fix it. I HAVE A CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!! But I can only use it for emergencies, like a stampede of elephants is going through the living room.

5 comments:

  1. Hello! It might say that I'm tptrek but I'm really Annemarie using my mom's blog account. So, HI ALLISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brother said that you can drive to Venice from there, so (take note of this next part) if you do go take lots of pics because I really want to know what Venice looks like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and one more thing, I'm pretty sure elephants will not come stampeding into your room. Hope you have lots of fun in Croacia (or Croatia, or however its spelled)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, Sure I'll take lots of photos in Venice WITH MY NEW CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!! By the way, I'm pretty sure it's really watery there. Second, I'm pretty sure elephants CAN come stampeding into the living room and third, it's spelled Croatia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand about the trains. I live about a half block from tracks here, and they can make a wicked screech when they stop! Maybe you'll be able to post some of the photos from your cell phone as you do some exploring?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you should be kind and friendly to every elephant you'll meet in your apartment because they never forget when they got hurt by somebody. But I guess, if you'll offer them bananas, chocolate cookies or something else they like, they will remind you forever as a friendly and generous person.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete