Monday, December 19, 2011

Okay, I'm using this since the site's being weird and whenever I try to post a comment it won't let me appear as me because it keeps signing me out for some weird reason, but I'm replying to the most recent comment by Karen. I only tried a small bit of haggis, but thank you! And yes, Iron Bru is good, and I miss it so much because I can't find it anywhere in the U.S. because Mom says that it's expensive to import pop. But I shall get some if I ever see it anywhere...

1 comment:

  1. ALMOVED.
    Ya.
    It's a bitch but WATT YA GONNA DO?
    ICE MAN?
    HAHAHAHAHA .
    ICEDON, ya mean!
    Fucking DOUCHE with SUMMER'S EVE!
    HUMPUSE good and plenty too, you fuck.
    YA HEARR THAT IRENE ?
    FUCKING ROSENROT in KUNTNESS?
    I ain't forgetin' WATT YOU IMPORTA!
    ARKSHOS?
    Fuckin' LOBJOBE YOUR ASS!
    You tell RSREFF - PAGINA 61 ain't gonna cut the STINK!
    And DICCE got a PECKORE that ain't gonna be ROCKENSU!
    It's a KLALR in COCNINES.
    ACEKSTO?
    ATABSCO?
    It's a OSTSAST.
    Tell COMSTUL to clean himself UP!

    ReplyDelete